In the beginning
was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1, Bible
Everything starts with proper communication. Communication is not only information carrier but also is building future reality through imagination.
First communication that Digital Leader should perform is not straight directions but rather enquiring adequate questions. Those questions that help him (or her) to build an effective digital change plan. Those questions can be like:
- What kind of technology and digital practices our main competitors implemented to run a successful business?
- What shall we do, to be truly digital leader in our sector?
- What major business challenges we currently face, can technology overcome or mitigate?
- Can we add additional digital services to our products or shall we implement fully digital products to stay current on the market?
- What kind of digital services can be interesting for our customers? Will they pay for them or we need them as additions to our products to make them more attractive for customers?
- What kind of technology can help us with service excellence? Does Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) may extend our efficiency, improve the quality of services or reduce the cost base, partially eliminating the necessary of human resources, more and more difficult to access on the market?
 Robotic Process Automation, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotic_process_automation
 Artificial Intelligence, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence
Do you agree? Mail us on this.If you are interested more about this topic, you can find it in our e-book named: "Communication and Advocacy and Tools and Techniques How to Develop it.", available here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S9YRNF5